CLUEVO LMS + WooCommerce Integration
First of all, thank you for choosing our PlugIn. This documentation is here to help you get started creating your online academy with the CLUEVO LMS. In case you run into any kind of issue that you couldn’t find on the documentation, please feel free to get in touch with our dedicated support team on our support desk.
Table of contents
WordPress installation Steps - Video Course
You should already have a WordPress version installed to be able to perform the following steps. If you need help installing WordPress, first follow the instructions in the WordPress codex. Enclosed you will find some useful links directly at WordPress.
- WordPress codex – General info about WordPress and how to install it on your server.
- First Steps With WordPress– General info about multiple topics on WordPress.
- FAQ New To WordPress –The most popular FAQ’s regarding WordPress.
Requirements and Compatibility
You need to make sure that your web host has the minimum WordPress requirements to run our themes-based sites:
- PHP version 7.2 and above
- MySQL version 5.6 and above
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- The iconv extension with UTF-8 encoding
- HTTPS support
- max_execution_time more than 180, we recommend 300
- memory_limit at least 256M to run all plugins without issues
After the successful purchase, you will find all required files either in the confirmation email or you can download all files on our website in your profile / purchase history: LINK
PlugIn Installation via WordPress
PlugIn Installation via FTP
Step 1: Connect to your hosting via FTP software
Step 2: Unzip all the archives xxx.zip on your computer
Step 3: Upload the extracted Plugins folder into wp-content/PlugIns in your WordPress installation